Virginia

June 11th Brides!!!

I know this sounds crazy, but....I am part of a DC Adventure group.  We are  10 women in our 30's and each month one of us secretly plans an adventure for the group.  We have gone surfing, trapezing, white water rafting, etc.  We are celebrating our year and I really wanted us to live our motto of "Stepping out of our confort zones" and crash a wedding!  :)  At least THEY would think we were...but we would know the truth.  We would come with a gift!  Are you having a BIG wedding  in the Northern Virginia area where a group of girls could "sneak" in for one song on the dance floor? I was thinking I would tell them they need to get a picture with the groom before we left.  I wouldn't tell them that you knew until after we left.  They would be so nervous, but I think it would be a HUGE out of the box moment for them.  You can read our blog and see that we are all not crazy. I know this an odd request...I promise we will be there for 20 minutes and we will bring a fabulous gift from "The Adventure Girls!" 
Our blog is http://thehypophobicbadgirls.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards