Virginia

Va Beach - Who can I get to decorate for me?

We only have one hour before the reception to decorate. We'll be getting married then. Wth am I supposed to do? Will my florist usually put out the centerpieces for me? What about nice tablecloths since I'll have to rent those? Set up guest book table, light candles, etc. Someone please tell me where I can hire people or companies you know that also decorate.

Re: Va Beach - Who can I get to decorate for me?

• edited December 2011
    I have a day of coordinator who will put out my decorations for me. Also, some of the items for my wedding (tableclothes) I have to get through the venue (Hilton Oceanfront) so they set up those items.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_va-beach-can-decorate?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:1e31026e-e50a-4041-a4af-f232f75b8e48Post:bf7be8e1-1208-4b7e-9e63-30371f17d6b6">Re: Va Beach - Who can I get to decorate for me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a day of coordinator who will put out my decorations for me. Also, some of the items for my wedding (tableclothes) I have to get through the venue (Hilton Oceanfront) so they set up those items.
    Posted by justanotherbride[/QUOTE]

This is probably your best bet.  Unless you have a venue coordinator that could do it for you, it sounds like a Day of Coordinator would be a good bet.
  • Are you getting married at Seabreeze? I'm running into the same problem there :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards