Virginia

Hair/makeup in Alexandria area?

Hi Ladies,
I'm a former NC knottie and have been charged with finding a hair and makeup artist for a friend who is getting married this October in Alexandria. Do any of you have suggestions for great hair and makeup artists in the area? We are looking for someone who does both hair and makeup, and will need someone to do the bride, plus up to 5 other girls. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Our preference would be for someone who comes to us rather than a salon. Thanks in advance for your help! 

Re: Hair/makeup in Alexandria area?

• edited December 2011
    I get my hair done at PR @ Partners and my stylist is going to do my hair for my wedding in October.  She is bringing a makeup artist and an extra person to help her.  I will have her do my hair & 5 of my bridesmaids as well as 2 bridesmaids are getting their make up done by the makeup artist too.  She will travel to whereever you are for a fee.  It is $150 travel fee per stylist.  Let me know if you want any other info - I can email and ask her if she is free for your wedding - as long as it isn't October 22nd! :)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Flaminia - she use to have her own business FYUBI and is now located within Saint Germain Salon in DC.  Her email address is: flaminia@fyubi.com 202-907-6051  and she is absolutely wonderful.  I've scheduled her for my wedding this November.  She indicated to me that she has a fabulous hairdresser too.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards