Virginia
Options

Does anyone know anything about the new venue in Norfolk... the Madison Loft and Terrace?

I heard about it and I'm so excited about the thought of it! I can't find much information anywhere about it thought? Anyone know anything?

Re: Does anyone know anything about the new venue in Norfolk... the Madison Loft and Terrace?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I met the owners at a bridal show, sooo sweet and helpful if I had the money I would have booked it then. They were so helpful and they really wanted to work with a lot of my creative ideas. But...its around 3500.
    If you were coming in the fall I'd brush the summer by...Emily Dickinson imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I met them at a bridal shower too. The photos of the room are awesome, and the linen options are amazing, but unfortunately they're a little vauge on thier website.

here it is if you're interested:: www.madisonloftandterrace.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went and visited the site.  It is definitely still under construction but when it is done I feel its going to be amazing!  And the owners are really great as well!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Visited this new upcoming venue just a few weeks ago - Spectacular place - even under construction you can see it will be awesome.  If you want to see it you will need to contact Lindsey Hocker at 757-576-7124.  This is her "vision" coming to life, and she'll be the one who can tell you what it will look like upon completion.  IF our guest list had been a little smaller we would have booked it.   (In my opinion a guest list here of 120 is perfect - 150 could work well also.)   
  • Options
    dandc8411dandc8411 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like their construction/renovation got shut down about a week ago due to lack of a usable fire escape. The HR Gala has since moved to the Chrysler Hall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards