Virginia
Options

Items left over from my wedding

I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct space but I thought I tould give it a try. I have a few things left over from my fall wedding. Instead of throwing it all away I thought I would try to make a few bucks and help someone else save a few at the same time. Here is what I have-

Box of never used white flower petals (500ct)- Purchased for $15 and never used. -$4
2 white flower girl baskets- used for the 30 seconds my flower girls walked down the isle- Purchased for $8 each. -$10 for both
Clear square and tall rectangle vases- I have atleast 50 of these, I used them as centerpieces with 1 large Dahlia in each- they were beautiful- Purchased them new for $5 each- $2 each
Cream colored guest book- My aunt purchased 2 for me and I chose to use the other as my theme was black and white and cream would not have matched- purchased new for $20 - $8

Re: Items left over from my wedding

• Options
    CFS0119CFS0119 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

Im interested in purchasing some of the vases and flower petals!  How tall are the vases?  Please email me at cfs0119@ecu.edu

Thanks!
  • Options
    Allysonrg1990Allysonrg1990 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have any photos of the tall vases or can you measure them for the size? I am very interested but only  need 12. I live in springfield va. Thanks, Kathy
  • Options
    Allysonrg1990Allysonrg1990 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    forgot to give you my email KLSully1@verizon.net thanks, kathy
  • Options
    sarahj32sarahj32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering if you have any vases left if not could you tell me where you got yours i'm having a hard time locating  the amount i'm looking for. Thanks

Sarah- pnutproduction@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can also post on the Trash to Treasure board :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards