Virginia

Tableclothsfactory.com - Has anyone used them??

I waited until the VERY last minute to order my table linens... and I am considering using tableclothsfactory.com for the order.  Has anyone used them? Were you happy with their products and service?

And, more specifically, has anyone used their regular shipping method on the order, and can tell me how long it took for it to arrive?

My wedding is in 12 days, and I am not sure if I need to upgrade the shipping, since USPS usually arrives for me within 3-4 days.

Thanks! Smile

Re: Tableclothsfactory.com - Has anyone used them??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_tableclothsfactorycom-has-anyone-used-them?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:236Discussion:46a53c73-499d-4c3b-ad4d-416c05b16b65Post:0fd52498-bd43-437a-ac69-5760f33becd2">Tableclothsfactory.com - Has anyone used them??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I waited until the VERY last minute to order my table linens... and I am considering using tableclothsfactory.com for the order.  Has anyone used them? Were you happy with their products and service? And, more specifically, has anyone used their regular shipping method on the order, and can tell me how long it took for it to arrive ? My wedding is in 12 days, and I am not sure if I need to upgrade the shipping, since USPS usually arrives for me within 3-4 days. Thanks!
    Posted by ablondeindisguise[/QUOTE]
     I ordered from them and they are very good.    i think it took about 6 or 7 days but i did not put a rush on them.   i think they can rush them for extra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards