Virginia

Makeup Artists Help

Looking for someone to do our makeup on site, for myself and three bridesmaids, in the Virginia Beach area. Does anyone have any recommendations, preferably air brush, but not necessary!

I have a hairstylist, but she didn't feel comfortable recommending any one?

Appreciate it, ladies!!!

Jeanne

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Makeup Artists Help

• edited December 2011
    I have been trying to find an airbrush makeup artist in this area! No luck so far...most people do mineral makeup, but I have super oily skin and I'm worried it will just melt off! Hopefully someone can help...
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in Va Beach and using Rebecca Wood:  http://www.facesbyrebeccawood.com/

Absolutely love her.  I did my trial about two months ago and can't wait to use her day of.  She's a little expensive but I was more than happy with her results and a lot of my girls have already expressed interest in either getting their makeup done or using her for just eyes (she'll do ala carte stuff like that).
  • Kimness17Kimness17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is the contact info for the woman who did my make up and my matron of honor (my sister). She does airbrushing and is very talented. She made look so beautiful but natural too. She came to our hotel room the morning of the wedding and was very sweet and reliable. I highly recommend her!

Irene Garcia
    irenej717@gmail.com www.irenegarciabridalmakeup.shutterfly.com">www.irenegarciabridalmakeup.shutterfly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards