Virginia

Need help: Venue/Rentals, etc. Richmond/Cville/surrounding

So I am on a horribly strict budget.  Does anyone know of any places in the area that are inexpensive?  Preferrably somewhere that either has the whole package for 5k, or a venue that allows you to bring in your own alcohol and maybe catering, but provides the dinnerware, tent, tables, etc.

We are keeping an open mind, have looked at any number of arts centers, vineyards, art galleries etc.  Any tips on inexpensive venue, rentals, etc would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Need help: Venue/Rentals, etc. Richmond/Cville/surrounding

• edited December 2011

The Virginia Cliffe Inn http://www.vacliffeinn.com/Weddings.html
    They have packages listed, but you also have the option of negotiating with them for a "by the hour package" which I think is really neat. The price includes their tent as well & you could pick from their list of vendors or your own. Also, they are in Glen Allen, VA.

• edited December 2011
    I am having the same dilemma... I wanted to do something at one of the Henrico County Recreation centers but we have too many people.  If you're 150 people or less look at Belmont or Deep Run Recreation centers.  I also want to look at the Montpelier Center for Arts & Education, Hanover Arts & Activities Center, Glen Allen Cultural Arts (they have a list of preffered caterers but the venue rental fee is about $2500).  This weekend I toured the Rockville Center, they don't have any catering restrictions and the rental fee is only $750!!!!!  All of these include tables and chairs but you would still need to get linens and chair covers.  The range for these places is from $2,500 to $750, all very reasonable for the area.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards