Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

B&M Monday

I really don't have anything to B&M about, so have at it, ladies!

Re: B&M Monday

• I have a list a mile long but I will keep it to one. One of my part time associates keeps calling off his shift. He did it Friday and yesterday leaving me to work all day alone. He's getting written up for it. I'm also going to hire 2 people instead of just one. He's getting replaced. I'm not playing this stupid game anymore with him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • B&M that H is gone. Again. He was here for 15 hours this weekend, 11 of which was working, and 4 were asleep at the house.
    That SO does not even count.
  • My B&M is that The Gingerman is opening in Southlake tonight, and my H is out of town.  And this is like one of my all-time favorite bars.  I think I have another partner in crime lined up though...watch out!
  • I'm PMSing this week, i have plenty.
    My kids are jerks. I hate mornings. I don't like my kids in the mornings (though I do always love them) I am a complete psycho snoopy biotch who jumps to conclusions and is oversensitive. My late husband's family hates me. They have decided that I have moved on too quickly to suit their tastes and that it's disrespectful to him. Well eff you, mofos, you didn't sit around watching him die for two years, you ignored us. You have no idea what went on, and when I tried to tell you, you told me I was exagerrating. And then you were all shocked when he died. This is not my problem. The dead don't have feelings. Also, if you're implying that I didn't love Karl, then i have no use for you because you don't stick by someone for two years, sleep next to him as he dies, wipe the ass of, and get up every three hours around the clock for someone you don't love. And if you're this mad at me over the fact that I am able to move on and be happy, then you obviously don't care about my happiness or well being or that of my kids and so we have no room for you. I really thought that after knowing me for the last twenty effing years we had a better relationship than this, people.
     Really, it's not all of them, it's just his one brother and sister in law. And I dated the brother in high school and he's made it clear he still has feelings for me several times. So I think that is part of why he's soooo mad. But screw off, I have no feelings for you and even if I did I wouldn't sit around twiddling my thumbs and put my life on hold just in case you someday decide to leave your two faced, munchausen's by proxy ridden wife. Eff off psychos. I'm too good to be someone's other woman. And I wouldn't trade Greg for anything. Ever.
    That is all.
  • Today I have a couple things to B&M about. First, I hate Mondays, bc my FI teaches, then by the time he gets home, I'm going to class that is long & late, so by the time I'm home, I only get to see him for like an hour and a half before he goes to sleep. SADFACE.

Second, I arranged a get together for my bridesmaids to help me address / stuff STDs and to help them get to know each other, socialize, and have some drinks. Working with everyone's scheduled was a pain, so I ended up having to wait about 3 wks for this bc Amber was going out of town, then working, etc. So I mostly was working around her schedule. Had it scheduled 3 wks out, and now it turns out she is working this Sat! She is avail next Sat, but that's my other friend's BP, plus I don't want to put off on it any more. So I guess she can't make it. Then my MOH tells me next wkend would be better for her, just less convenient than this Sat, that she's known abt for wks! Now MOH is straight up saying she can't come this Sat and suggested maybe we can work on STDs some on our date to go check out florist & RD site. No, I'll be busy with that stuff, we can't just work on STDs in the middle of picking out flowers! STDs will not travel to be worked on. They will be worked on at my apt, bc it's too much crap to haul around. Plus, one of the main reasons I arranged this GTG was bc my MOH really needs to get to know the other BMs, bc she is kinda being snooty and saying she doesn't like some of them (for made up reasons, she's really just jealous of my other friendships). So this is just her avoiding hanging out w/them & trying to make friends again... Ugh... she is causing unnecessary drama and stress...

Sorry, had to rant...
  • My B&M... Why is it that once I get in Engaged and need to start using my money that I have been saving for it on the wedding, does everything all of a sudden start draining my Money?  Car-- go in for State inspection... and to check out what that sound is... $2400 in Repairs
    FML - wants me and FI to come to Arizona for Chrismas to see their new house! $700+  But does she offer to pitch in anything for the wedding? She offers to buy the champagne flutes!!!  They just sold their Really nice house in CA, and moved to AZ, built a house this year, and banked the rest, but they can buy us the champaign flutes? Champaign flutes!!!  ARGGGHHH.... Then I find out I have to have 2 crowns in... probably from all this teeth grinding going on lately. another $900...  This budget wedding is getting more.... budgetty.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-139?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:133cba62-2d95-4f55-8208-28b8715fcea7Post:ffcd7c3c-cfd2-4098-a5b1-0982c1e44476">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]My B&M... Why is it that once I get in Engaged and need to start using my money that I have been saving for it on the wedding, does everything all of a sudden start draining my Money?  Car-- go in for State inspection... and to check out what that sound is... $2400 in Repairs FML - wants me and FI to come to Arizona for Chrismas to see their new house! $700+  But does she offer to pitch in anything for the wedding? She offers to buy the champagne flutes!!!  They just sold their Really nice house in CA, and moved to AZ, built a house this year, and banked the rest, but they can buy us the champaign flutes? Champaign flutes!!!  ARGGGHHH.... Then I find out I have to have 2 crowns in... probably from all this teeth grinding going on lately. another $900...  This budget wedding is getting more.... budgetty.
    Posted by fergus80[/QUOTE]

That sucks! My FML offered to pay for the rehearsal dinner. And that's all she offered to pay for... His family makes more than my family, and both my parents work for a company that's gone bankrupt, and they're laying off ppl, and the branch my dad is at is shutting down, no idea about their job futures. We eventually got FI's fam to agree to help with a 3rd of the wedding costs (my fam's doing a 3rd, and my FI and I are doing a 3rd). Maybe if you try to humble yourselves maybe they'll understand and offer to help with more (best bet I think would be to ask them what you'd like them to do, cuz it's doubtful they'll just upfront offer what you need). Good luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-139?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:133cba62-2d95-4f55-8208-28b8715fcea7Post:8bedc42f-8c91-47b4-9771-f42aefd43448">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Maybe if you try to humble yourselves maybe they'll understand and offer to help with more (best bet I think would be to ask them what you'd like them to do, cuz it's doubtful they'll just upfront offer what you need). Good luck!
    Posted by LynnJared[/QUOTE]

Oh she knows... FI currently doesn't have a job, has had a ton of medical issues but is now doing better, which they know about. I told them we had the champaign flutes taken care of ($16 at Oriental Trading). And I told her the big concern was the Video/Photography cause that takes up a huge chunk of the budget (we aren't even doing a rehersal). And she just sat there and didn't even comment. And after I said I didn't need the flutes, she didn't even offer anythign else. GRRRHHH

*breathe*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards