Virginia

Venues

Does anyone know any reasonable priced venues in the VA Beach area they can recomend???? Thanks!

Re: Venues

• I'm getting married at the Chesapeake Golf Club. I know you said VA Beach, but it isn't too far and it's very nice. The prices start at 52/person and they have a lot of things included. 
  • edited September 2012
    What do you consider "reasonably priced"? I visited about 10 venues, and can give you some recommendations likely within your budget if you're a bit more specific.
  • I just got married at Traditions in Chesapeake.  Nice venue and reasonable.  We had a dinner buffet including fruit and cheese and 2 hot appetizers, beverages, for 100 people for $5200.  This price includes your linens as well!  The food was really good too.  Check them out!  They also have other ways to work the price but we felt that package was the best for us. 
  • Try primo events in va beach, they have several venues with ocean and water views & are reasonably priced.  I've attended two of their weddings & they truly do a great job!
  • I also saw that you were looking for a bamboo hoopa, I'm renting mine for Affordable tent rentals, they're on Birdneck road in VA Beach (just a mile from the beach).  For flowers I'm using Harris Teeter (they do great work & are a lot more reasonable than going to a florist) Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards