Virginia

Venues in Virginia Beach

So i am new to the Virginia area and plan on having my wedding in Virginia Beach.  I have been looking at venues online and came across the Lighthouse on the Cove. So far I love I love what i see.. Have any of you seen it or heard anything about it?

Re: Venues in Virginia Beach

• edited December 2011
    i can't remember exactly what I heard, but they were definitely good things! If you're super nervous, try googling "lighthouse on the cove virginia reviews" or something :)
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
  • edited December 2011
    I know someone who recently got married there and a lot of people who went to the wedding.  I heard it was really reasonably priced.  I think though that I heard the people that run it were kind of hard to deal with.  There were also mixed feelings about the separate floor for the dance area.  Like it was setup to have the tables and food upstairs, the dancing downstairs.  Not a huge deal but may make some older guests feel like they're less a part of the action.

I'd recommend looking into the Water Table as well.  Another waterside location but everything is on one floor.  I think the two are kind of similar but Deb is great to work with and there are a lot of windows and a nice view.  Although I think the Lighthouse on the Cove is more reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards