• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Virginia

Charlottesville - Where to Rent a Grapevine Arch for Ceremony?

Hello fellow brides!

Since everyone was super helpful with caterer recommendations (thank you!) I thought I would ask if anyone knows of a good, and budget-friendly place to rent a grapevine arch for our outdoor ceremony in Cville? 

Thanks all!

Re: Charlottesville - Where to Rent a Grapevine Arch for Ceremony?

• Are you using a local florist?  If so, I would think they would be your best bet for a grapevine arch.    We're using Couture Designs in Crozet (used to be Patterson's Flowers until Mr. Patterson retired, if you're familiar), and they are providing a lot of decorative "rental" items like candelabras, centerpieces, etc.
    DSC_9275
  • When I was looking into this back before my wedding, I was having a hard time finding something reasonably priced. Luckily, my cousin runs a company that does stuff like that and ended up coming through for me as a wedding gift. You could also check with whatever company is doing your rentals (ours were through Festive Fare) -- they might have some available.

If my cousin hadn't come through, I had pretty much decided that I was going to buy my own arch and then just sell it after the event. You may want to check out the "for sale" boards on TK (though shipping could be a pain) and Craigslist -- I found a couple interesting things there. Otherwise I would look at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Oriental Trading, Overstock ($2 shipping), and other places like that. Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards