Virginia
Options

Central Virginia Wedding Venues

Does anyone know any good venues in central virginia to have a wedding? My fiance and I are unsure of where we want to get married so I would love some input from other couples.
Whitney & Shawn April 16, 2012 Together Forever & A Day

Re: Central Virginia Wedding Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where exactly are you looking ... I am in Martinsville and might be able to help.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    klein2bklein2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We live in the Lynchburg area, and a lot of the places here have parking issues. Even though we are just having a small family wedding with only a few family friends being invited some places just don't allow for the amount of people we may have. Any assistance would be appreciated.Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are several wineries in the area that you might want to look into. There are also several B&Bs in the area that might be good too. I'm about an hour and a half from you but I don't know a lot about the Lynchburg area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    nikkinarginikkinargi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.hermitagehillfarm.com is in Staunton area if you want a destination spot.
  • Options
    klein2bklein2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the help! I will definitely be considering all of these.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Richmond's Center Stage
    http://richmondcenterstage.com/our-venues

This happens to be my venue for my fall wedding. We are using the Gottwald Playhouse & Rhythm Hall and they threw in the Donor Lounge for "us" girls to get ready in!

other ideas are
    Jefferson Hotel - Richmond, VA
    Museum of Fine Arts
    Celebrations @ the Reservoir - Chesterfield, VA
    The Boathouse (they have 2 locations,one on the Brandermill Resvoir in Chesterfield, Va and one on the James River in Richmond, VA)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     The historic Goodstone Inn is set amidst 265 acres of Virginia's famous hunt and wine country. We offer 18 luxury guestrooms situated in six individual residences.The natural beauty of the estate’s rolling pastures; with the Blue Ridge Mountains in the distance create a picturesque backdrop for a romantic wedding///// Call or email:
    Michelle Stanley
    540-687-3092////michellestanley@goodstone.com/////www.goodstone.com/">www.goodstone.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards