Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW: E-pics are in!

Hey ladies! Here are the links to our engagement pictures!!! We used Travis from Fragile Works Gallery and are using him for our wedding as well (and my bridals if I decided to do them). He is AMAZING, so down to earth, and was wonderful to work with! 

I wish we had more pictures but the fact that we don't is due to my poor planning and inability to read a map! All these were shot over a period of about 45 minutes, and I'm so thankful that he was able to get as many shots as he did since the circumstances I mentioned cut our session down from the planned 2 hours!

Hover over each word for the link to the album :)

**Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW: E-pics are in!

• Options
    Love!

Those are all so precious!
  • Options
    Kathleen- Thank you!

Kylie- Thanks! We had them done in Celina- the rust backdrop was actually at the old feed mill, and then the others were in a field/back road about 5 miles from there.
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristan, these are beautiful! You're going to be a gorgeous bride! Where did you have them taken? I LOVE the backdrop!
  • Options
    Very cute!

I was unsure about doing bridals--putting the dress on other than my wedding day, chance of getting it dirty, etc...  But, I changed my mind and had my bridals last week.  I am so glad that I did it.  I had a lot of fun with it.  Put a little of my personality into them.  The one chance you will have to get some great shots of you in your dress without having to worry about missing time with family and friends
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards