Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Emily Giffin Series

Did anyone read Something Blue after they read Something Borrowed? I'm dying to know what happens to Rachel, but I don't know if I can stand to read a book from Darcy's perspective, the self proclaimed beauty.

Re: Emily Giffin Series

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It was really good! I didn't think I would like Darcy's point of view, but I really like what happened with her in London. You don't really get to read that much of what happens with Rachel and Dex, but they do wrap it up nicely at the very end of something blue.

I've also read her other 2 books, I thought they were all good vacation reads!
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    READ IT!!!   It's actually ended up being my favorite of the two "Something ______" books!  I wasn't a huge fan of Baby Proof or Love the One You're With, but I own them both and they are great for easy reading. 
  • Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Read it!  You may hate her now, but it's about her character development.  It was great!
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay you've convinced me :) Hopefully I can get it soon. I also read Confessions of a Shopaholic this week so I want the next one in that series, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I completely forgot about those books! I loved Something Borrowed, and completely meant to read Something Blue, but that was two years ago... Posts like this are why I'm getting addicted to these boards!

Thanks! :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SHOPOHOLIC BOOKS (helll anything by Sophie Kinsella) ROCK MY WORLD!!!  HIL-AR-I-OUS!!  Enjoy!  And if you haven't read the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evonovich, you might want to pick them up, too.
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards