Virginia
Options

any suggestions for hairstylist and florist?

I've pretty much know who I'm going to use for everything in the wedding except hairstylist and florist.

I was going to ask this lady who works with the guy who does my hair but the guy has told me that she has two kids and probably won't know if she could find a babysitter until closer to the wedding and who wants to wait a month before the wedding to know if the lady can do it or not? I don't even know how much is to much or cost. I live in Manassas btw.

As for florist I'm lucky to have the place where I'm getting married/having reception, including flowers for the tables as part of the price so I just need flowers for the bouquets. I know there is the Flower Gallery but I don't know of anyone else in the area.

I have looked at the suggestions on the knot's site but there all closer to DC or MD. I like to stay somewhat close. Any suggestions?

Re: any suggestions for hairstylist and florist?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who is a hairstylist and she has done my hair a few times.  I'd highly recommend her and she is reasonably priced.  She lives in Manassas off of 234.  When is your wedding?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 52 of our Closest Friends and Family
    image 30 Are ready to cut a rug! image 22 Are missing out!
  • Options
    kknochelmannkknochelmann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the girl I go to at Salon Dupre in Virginia Beach.  Her name is Jamie. She is doing my hair for my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards