Virginia

Hampton Roads Vendors

Hello and Congratulations on your engagement! Below is a blog created for us Hampton Roads Brides in order to find vendors. You may also post your past reviews. Please remember though, we are trying to be helpful so be honest and no bashing!

Hope this helps!

http://hamptonroadsweddings.blogspot.com/

-Dreama =)
May 21st,2011
"to make you feel my love"
dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography

Re: Hampton Roads Vendors

• mlouhigmlouhig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bloom the Art of flowers in Norfolk...a must see...
  • edited December 2011
    The Bridal Dish in Virginia Beach is a great resource for the do-it-yourself bride! Jennifer La Londe, the owner, works to match each bride up with a vendor that fits her needs and budget! She has the best connections in the area. If you want to do things your own way, she can help! www.thebridaldish.com (757) 689-8082
  • malbontrmalbontr member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Any bride looking for a waterfront wedding in Virginia Beach MUST check out The Yacht Club at Marina Shores.  They have brand new construction finished on two rooms with beautiful decor and a new room in planning now that will accomodate up to 350 guests.  Check it out online at www.theyachtclubatmarinashores.com.
  • edited December 2011
    we didnt choose the yacht club at marina shores because it is attached to a bar. we didnt want to deal with rowdy drunk people trying to sneak into our event!
  • malbontrmalbontr member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I heard Kokoamos is closing this fall.  It wont be there by the winter.
  • edited December 2011
    my wedding is at the yacht club this october  ..it shouldn't be too bad being attached to kokoamos..its a beautiful venue!
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is also at the Yacht Club. They said that the bar would no longer be there, and they are also expanding the top deck attached to the Yacht Club Room. Due to our budget, we picked the Yacht Club Room on a Sunday to accomodate 120 people. I think it is going to be the perfect location :)
  • edited December 2011

Tasted with several caterers in the Virginia Beach area, and absolutely fell in love with Chef by Design Catering Co.!! Best, by far, in my opinion (and many others!!)

• I've worked with Impact Photos a Virginia Beach Wedding Photographer. David is such a professional and he made my sister's wedding!
  • I would like to add  my photographer:

http://www.kristenrawls.com/
  • In Response to Hampton Roads Vendors:

Bettina at the Renaissance Room (in Virginia Beach) was so helpful and accommadating with my needs and what we were looking for in our venue. The venue is absolutely beautiful, there was minimal decorating involved. If you're looking for a venue with both a ceremony and reception location and with some who will acutally help you throughout the entire process I would check this venue out!
    Mention that Dawn referred you :)
  • In Response to Hampton Roads Vendors:

Also, Elegant Music, the violinist's music was so beautiful. It really pulled my entire ceremony together. www.solo-violinist.com
  • April Renee' Photography www.aprilrenee.com She's amazing!!
  • Just wanted to let you know that Simply Connie (cake and flowers) is retiring, so you might want to take her off the list.
  • I just signed my contract to have my wedding at Apple Blossom Plantation and she is the best! She lets me borrow all of her things to make my center peices and I can BORROW her linnens. I am saving so much money instead of renting.

PLUS I am using Party Flavors Catering Comp. My friend used them at her wedding and it was delicious and I am stunned at the price.
     Amazing vendors.
  • I just signed my contract to have my wedding at Apple Blossom Plantation and she is the best! She lets me borrow all of her things to make my center peices and I can BORROW her linnens. I am saving so much money instead of renting.

PLUS I am using Party Flavors Catering Comp. My friend used them at her wedding and it was delicious and I am stunned at the price.
     Amazing vendors.
  • If you are looking for favors bath beauty or hair related contact jakeala.etsy.com
    and she is great at creating products to pamper your skin. I love her mini soap macaron favors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards