Virginia
Options

Cupcakes in Hampton Roads

Hello!

My fiance and I are considering cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake. I was wondering if yall had tasted any and would recommend a bakery?

We went to Carolina Cupcakery in Chesapeake and they were really good! We are here in Hampton but would be willing to go travel to other nearby cities.
May 21st,2011
"to make you feel my love"
dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography

Re: Cupcakes in Hampton Roads

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just Cupcakes in Virginia Beach (Hilltop) has the yummiest, most beautiful cupcakes that I have seen!  Individually, they are a bit pricey, but they may be less expensive if your order lots of them.  Their website is justcupcakes dot net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the cake place in portsmouth, va....its kind of a hole in the wall but their cake is supermoist...we used them for our wedding and were super pleased! they do cupcakes and have lots of flavors
  • Options
    rojobrorojobro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I"m with Sunflower on Just Cupcakes in VA Beach, they are delicious and adorable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at wine fest in Norfolk last weekend and they had the most AMAZING cupcakes I had ever tasted!!! the place is called bsweet. http://www.bsweetdesserts.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    babydoc thanks im checking htem out now! =)
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • Options
    meldivameldiva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just cupcakes is ok, if you love cupcakes..the place to go is now closed..so I guess Just Cupcakes is a good runner up.
  • Options
    shutterscottshutterscott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Big fan of Carolina Cupcakery... We are using them for our own wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards