Virginia
Options

It's COLD. I want to wear gloves but my ring is in the way :(

I hate having to take my e-ring off in order to wear gloves in this freezing weather. Is there any other work around?
Or is that what I get for having tall ring? hehe :)

Re: It's COLD. I want to wear gloves but my ring is in the way :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it comes with having a taller ring. My setting sits up a little high so it kind of flops to the side when I put gloves on. It's no big deal, just sort of annoying and I'd rather be annoyed than have frozen fingers!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the PP...mine just kinds flops to the side when I slide my gloves on

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you wearing leather gloves?

A few years ago, I switched to wearing convertible mittens almost exclusively, so there's a half glove with a little mitten pocket that flips on and off.  They're all knit, eithe cashmere or cotton/cashmere blends, so there's no trouble with the ring.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My ring has a fairly tall setting, but I manage to fit it into cotton gloves. The sideways lump thing is kinda annoying though. And I hate that it's hidden while I'm wearing gloves.
  • Options
    tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, convertible mittens! How awesome, didn't think about those.
    I have the micro gloves that are supery stretchy and don't have problem getting it up and over my ring...but my other pair are more form fitting (and warmer) and even trying to get my ring to flop over doesn't work. Sigh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My settings kinda tall so I definitely feel your pain. I haven't been wearing my ring on the really cold days. I just don't want to bend the prongs. It happened to my soon to be sister in-law.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards