Virginia
Options

Lots of Wedding Stuff for sale in Hampton Roads or Richmond

Hey ladies,
I am finally trying to clear out my mom's dining room of wedding supplies :-)  Hopefully, they will be helpful to another bride!!!  Prices are negotiable (but they are already set at 50-75% of what I paid).  Buyer pays shipping costs or I can meet someone in the Hampton Roads or Richmond,VA area for pickup.  Please respond with any questions to downska@vcu.edu

Pictures may be found at the following link:  http://tinyurl.com/yhfb3cs

Silver Frame with acrylic used for seating chart, 29 3/4" x 23 3/4" (fits a picture 28" x 22")   $10

20 silver placecard holders approx 5 inches tall   $20

37 fake white poinsetta plants in silver foil containers,used to decorate a step up to the stage behind us to hide electrical outlets...local pick up only   $40

2 x 18ft green branch garland Free

9 navy blue panels with finished edging used behind 3 rented lattice screens 14 1/2" x 72"   $5

16 fishbowls, 5" opening...local pick up only   $20

18-20 large square mirrors, 13" with beveled edge (I bought 20 but they are packed tightly right now and I don't want to unwrap to count them, so I am only promising 18 but may have a couple more)...local pick up only   $40

300+ large ornaments and 275+ smaller ornaments in a variety of textures and colors including blue, silver, and teal/ice blue (enough for 20 table centerpieces)    $50

3 silver picture frames 5 x 7"   $3

2 acrylic pen holders   $5

small acrylic easel to hold a welcome sign at guestbook table   $1

5 bags of Moonshadow sand (light blue shimmer) 28 oz each for a total of 8.75 lbs used on candy buffet   $7

130 small smoke blue organze bags full of dissovable wedding rice, 19 unfilled bags   $30

2 small double heart candle holders for unity candles   $5

104 smoke blue organza bags for candy 6 1/2" x 4" x 7"   $25

3 tier cake holder used on candy buffet, platforms are 8", 10", and 12" in diameter  $12

Candy Bar glass jars:  I would like to sell them as one lot, if you want only certain ones, please email and we can discuss individual prices...local pick up only   $100

Brandy
Margarita x 2
Martini x 2
Low round Pie vase x 3
Square 6" X 2
Hurricane - large - same height as martini
Rectangular x 3

2 blue and silver ornament wreaths (we put a mirror with our names etched on it behind each wreath's opening and put them at the entry doors to the ballroom.  The picture does not do them justice...they are very cute but the ornaments reflect a lot of light so I cant take a good picture)   $10

4 pks of 15 clear swarovski crystals, 5 mm with fabric tac glue inculded   $8

LOVE IS SWEET letters approx 5 " tall, can stand alone or be placed on sticks in shimmery blue bases included for free, they have silver trim that can be easily removed like on the "S" or you can fix the "S" with the included silver glue   $15

18, 9 boxes of 2, small silver frosted ornament placecard holders with various designs (dots, snowflakes, vines)   $5

David's Bridal white bolero style JS9228, size Large   $30

Colorful Creations size 7 1/2 B bridal shoes, style 5630X with approx 2 1/4" heel, only worn for about 2 hours to "break in" but choose to go with a different show that matched dress better $20

Re: Lots of Wedding Stuff for sale in Hampton Roads or Richmond

• Options
    pdkaplepdkaple member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had a couple questions.

You said that the organza bags (the ones w/o rice) are smoke blue, but they look like a bright, royal blue in the pictures.  Could you confirm the color?  My wedding is royal blue and if the bags are indeed a royal blue, I'd be happy to take them all.

Also, were the cute silver candy scoops for sale?  I saw them in the pictures, but not on the list.

I live in Chesapeake, VA and I'd be happy to meet you somewhere to pick everything up!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey pdkaple,

The bags are a smoke blue, kind of like a faded navy.  My colors were ice blue, navy, and silver.  I don't think they would pass as royal.

The candy scoops have already been sold so they were not included on the post again.

I am sorry I couldn't be of more help.  If you are interested in anything else, I would be happy to work with you.  I will actually be in the chesapeake area this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards