Virginia

PURE ENGLISH BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

Wanted to give a big thanks to Pure English in Va Beach....they saved my wedding!! My original dress was ruined by the alterations lady (yi alterations at hilltop) 3 days before we were leaving for Charleston Sc for our wedding. Frantically i was forced to find a dress that didn't need alterations and that could be ready in days...not months. I called them and explained the situation and they couldn't have been nicer. i went in on my lunch break and left an hour later with my second dress which i loved way more than the first one!! They were all so helpful and sympathetic and very accomodating!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! 

Re: PURE ENGLISH BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

• edited December 2011
    Yea pure english is awesome!  I went there but I didn't find the dress for me :( but they are definitely a great option for any ladies looking for their dress.  I also suggest Maya Couture. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_pure-english-bridal-boutique?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:c1a26331-3526-4473-88f0-b1307e3313efPost:4dd0de3c-c850-4980-ba84-f26a7ad0d84d">Re: PURE ENGLISH BRIDAL BOUTIQUE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yea pure english is awesome!  I went there but I didn't find the dress for me :( but they are definitely a great option for any ladies looking for their dress.  I also suggest Maya Couture. 
    Posted by greeneke2[/QUOTE]

We got ours at Maya Couture.  We stopped by Pure English, just didn't find a dress that was 'us', but no complaints about them.
  • edited December 2011
    Yea Maya Couture was amazing.  What brand dress did you go with.  I got a gorgeous Moonlight Bridal gown and amazingly everything in Maya Couture was sooo well priced.  Everything I tried on at least!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_pure-english-bridal-boutique?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:c1a26331-3526-4473-88f0-b1307e3313efPost:7edeb091-881e-4081-9723-676d3b44a2dc">Re: PURE ENGLISH BRIDAL BOUTIQUE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yea Maya Couture was amazing.  What brand dress did you go with.  I got a gorgeous Moonlight Bridal gown and amazingly everything in Maya Couture was sooo well priced.  Everything I tried on at least!
    Posted by greeneke2[/QUOTE]

We went with the Casablanca 2005 dress from the Fall 2010 Collection. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards