Virginia

Need On Site Make Up & Hair - Hot Springs VA

I am looking around for pricing for a destination style wedding in Hot Springs VA.  I would love to have someone come to the resort to do hair and make up for my bridesmaids, mothers, and me (the bride).  Can anyone recommend someone?

Re: Need On Site Make Up & Hair - Hot Springs VA

• exlance79exlance79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Cheerioooo,
    I too am searching for help doing hair and makeup for my wedding at the Homestead.  Have you had any recomendations for salons in nearby Covington ? I will be watching your post for updates.  My wedding is September 2010
  • ckibler5ckibler5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I am a Bobbi Brown makeup artist and do on site bridal makeup. I am located in Richmond, VA but can travel. When is your wedding? I am currently booked Sept. 4 and 17. If your wedding is one of those days then I can recommend other artists for you to use.
    Thanks,
    Cara
  • ckibler5ckibler5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    ( sent this message earlier to a girl that replied to your post.)I am a Bobbi Brown makeup artist and do on site bridal makeup. I am located in Richmond, VA but can travel. When is your wedding? I am currently booked Sept. 4 and 17. If your wedding is one of those days then I can recommend other artists for you to use.
    Thanks,
    Cara
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards