Virginia
Options

Looking for a rustic barn/vintage/winery feel for Oct 2012 that isn't super expensive

Hi!  I just got engaged last weekend and know that I need to start planning the venue.  I would like to get married at a church in Gainesville and love some wineries in Purcellville but am afraid of having everyone drive an hour to the reception site.  Can anyone recommend a venue that will hold a reception of up to 175 (approximate) guests that gives a rustic barn/vintage/winery feel for a good deal?  I am starting to feel so much pressure already and am afraid of waiting too long but don't want to just settle on a place that is convenient, etc.  Thank-you!  :)

Re: Looking for a rustic barn/vintage/winery feel for Oct 2012 that isn't super expensive

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Potomac Point Winery and Vineyard? Not sure how far Gainesville is from Stafford. 

Another option could be area plantations, which are more located in the central virginia area.

Good Luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I was closer because I think you would love my venue - field stone barn(http://www.axtonlodge.net/). She is charging $2200 for the weekend for the use of the lawn and small barn. Her big barn is not ready yet but should be ready by late summer and would be an additional cost to use.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards