Virginia
Options

Charlottesville Caterer Recommendations???

Hi Cville brides!

My fiance and I are getting married on 4/28/12 and are researching catering options. We have a very tight budget, but only 40 guests. We are looking for options around $20-25 per person. This does not include beverages. The ceremony and reception are at DelFosse Winery and Vineyards. Any ideas???

Thanks ladies!

Re: Charlottesville Caterer Recommendations???

• Options
    We're using Beggar's Banquet in Orange, and they are really fantastic.  They also do rentals.  I would imagine that they can work within your budget, they seem really flexible.  

You might also try Harvest Moon Catering.  We met with Barbara Shifflett and she also seemed fantastic, and came highly recommended to us, even though we didn't go with her.

I'm getting married in Cville (King Family Vineyards) on 4/7/12 :-)  Let me know if you need any other recommendations!
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    Try scrumptious suppers! They work with any budget! And super to work with! They are doing our wedding in June. Just google their name and their site should pop up :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I heard 20 South is great and willing to work on a budget.
  • Options
    There are so many good caterers in Charlottesville! I love living in this foodie town :)

Eric Stamer is very friendly/flexible. I've also liked the conversations I've had with Everyday Gourmet (John Eddowes - sp?). A good trick I tried was to look at some of the UVA location approved vendors (see Alumni Hall or Colonnade Club lists) and contact them - you can bet if they're approved to work exclusively with some of the UVA spaces then they're price flexible since a lot of departments are on a budget, and you can trust they'll be professional. Good luck!
  • Options
    20 South is absolutely incredible.

My wedding was absolutely perfect, and I totally account most of it to those guys.

They worked with our budget, the food was phenomenal, and they make sure all of your setup/timing/everything goes perfectly.

I could not be happier with the service I got from them,
  • Options
    Reading this makes me homesick, I do not know if they are still open but my Mom used to get catering from Hot Cakes, it was always really good. Miss C'ville
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards