Virginia

NoVA bridal gowns

Hi,

I am on a budget and looking for a wedding gown around $1,000.  Any ideas of where to shop?  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NoVA bridal gowns

• missmisty2008missmisty2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where you are in northern Va but if you don't mind driving a little I would suggest that you check out  Amanda's Touch in Staunton/Verona.  I bought my gown there and they had lots of gowns all in your price and my consultant was great (ask for Jody).  I have coupons to their store if you would like me to send you one.    
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress for $750 from the Alfred Angelo store in Richmond. I traveled to Richmond to get it because I could use their coupon for money off. It was originally $850 I believe, but I dunno how I got quite that lucky. It's easer that you think to get a dress under $1000. Also there are a ton of bridal stores here White Swan, Blush Bridal Boutique,Bobbie's Bridal & Tuxedo, and my favorite cause it's tiny and sweet is The Bridal Closet

try this website it has a ton of places to go

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    January-January Siggy Challenge "Wedding Bands"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    167 Invited image 147 Ready to pary image 20 Missing the fun image 0 Slacking on responding image RSVP Date: December 1st, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Katherine's Bridal in Alexandria and found a gorgeous Maggie Sottero dress for $850! The consultants are so friendly too. 
  • SopetaiaSopetaia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rosalin's Bridal Boutique in Fairfax has a lot of nice dresses for reasonable prices. I bought my Maggie Soterro there. If you ask for a discount she'll more than likely give you one at least on your accessories. 
  • ameliacoletteameliacolette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't go to White Swan. The sevice was awful, the facility is not accommodating and the prices are high. I founf gorgeous dresses at Jenette's Bridal in Manassas, VA and I was surprised at how affordable they were. I fell in love with two dressses for under $1,000!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards