Virginia
Options

XP For Sale: Vases, rustic signs, and taxi cards

I'm selling some items from my recent wedding. I don't want to ship the vases but I could mail the signs or taxi cards - you pay for shipping costs. I am located in central VA and might be able to meet you if you are in VA or (southern or central) WV. Never hurts to ask! Please contact me by email ag2ut[at]virginia[dot]edu - Thanks!

I have 8 cylinder vases I used for centerpieces that are 10" high with a diameter of 6". I put a plum ribbon around them with double-sided tape but I can easily remove it. $20 for all 8 together or $3 each.

I have 5 smaller vases that are about 6.5" tall with an opening (diameter) of about 3.5". $2 each

I have two wooden signs another bride made reading "guestbook" and "cards." They are stained a darker color with white paint and are about an inch thick - the cards sign is 11" long and the guestbook sign is about 16.5" long. $5 for both

I made 250 business cards on Vistaprint with the names and phone numbers of 5 Charlottesville area taxi services on them for our guests to use over the weekend. We set them out at the reception and many people told us what a great idea it was. There is nothing on them to indicate they are for our wedding and it looks like we have about 200 left. These are free to a good home :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards