Virginia

Richmond caterer

I'm looking for a decently inexpensive caterer in Richmond.  I want to stay under $35 pp.  I was looking a Jills Catering but I remember someone posting a bad review about it.  The other option I've found so far is DeFazio's.  Any other options.  Opinions on Jills or DeFazio's? 

Re: Richmond caterer

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Edwards Catering? They're really nice and have a lot of equipment so you don't have to rent it.
  • edited December 2011
    Catering by Jill is a company that my mom's old job used all the time and they always get over the top service and she does a LOT of events and has used a lot of caterers and couldn't stop raving about them.
  • edited December 2011
    Imperial Catering is new to the area and has the best food of any of the vendors that I have tasted! Definitely check them out!
  • edited December 2011

I Cater

(804) 266-3992

6937 Lakeside Ave, Richmond, VA

They did a GREAT job at my wedding. You'll LOVE them and the price was very right.

• edited December 2011
    Peggy Guy & Associates. She has a FB page and a website (but not much is on the website). I've had many different types of her food and its ALL good.  She is caterering my wedding. I've used her for numerous events at my work. And I've had the opportunity to work with a lot of caterers in richmond due to my job. Peggy has always been THE BEST.  She always has good food, is on time, very sweet, cleans up well. She also has contacts for table rentals and linens so she can get you a better price than most rental companys offer random little folks like us :) She is also affordable and will work with your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards