Ohio-Toledo
Options

I need candy jars!

I'm having a candy buffet and need 8-9 candy jars in various sizes with tongs/scoops. I would like to rent but if i needed to purchase them i will. Help Please!

Re: I need candy jars!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Michaels has some nice ones. You could use the 40% off coupon they have every week in the paper. Also, if you sign up at Michaels website they will email you coupons!! I am not sure on where to get the scoops??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For purchasing, I'd look at the Libbey Glass Outlet downtown.  Great prices and they run 15% off your entire purchase coupons in the paper frequently.
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Also, there is a girl selling her jars on the Detroit board.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out dollar stores too, they often have them.
  • Options
    Sewolfe6Sewolfe6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married this weekend and am having a candystation. After II'm done with mine I would cut you a deal for all of them contact me if interested. sewolfe6@yahoo.com Congrats and 3 more days for me!!
  • Options
    lmiller28lmiller28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Retro Candy in Toledo, it is located across from Mancy's Steakhouse. They have a ton of candy jars and scooper that you can put a deposit on and get back when you return them. Not sure if you have to buy your candy there or not, but it is worth calling. And I would recommend looking into their candy, they give a 10-20% discount for weddings.
  • Options
    bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can rent candy jars from Your Perfect Day.  They rent them out at $8 per jar.  You can reach them at yourperfectdayllc@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards