Ohio-Toledo
Options

We have a date and location!

With everything that has happened over these last few months...it's official:  We have booked the Toledo Zoo for both our ceremony and reception (in Nairobi pavillion) on Saturday, July 3, 2010.I am so excited to have things secured and now we can finally move on with planning!  And when it comes to planning...many thanks to Melissa with Beautiful Memories for always being one step ahead and on top of everything!:D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: We have a date and location!

• Options
    rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm so jealous, I would have loved to have or wedding at the zoo.
  • Options
    norah&nathannorah&nathan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nyrek- We are having our reception there on 6.5.10 Not the wedding though but if we had not had our church, we definatly would have. I to, am very excited about it!
  • Options
    SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're also having our ceremony and reception at the Toledo Zoo...only we're having our reception in the African Lodge.  I'm so excited it's going to be so much fun!
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Norah and Sarah...congrats to you both as well!  Sarah...what day is your wedding going to be?   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding isn't until July 23, 2011 at the Toledo Zoo.  I wish it was sooner, but I wanted to wait until after I graduate which isn't until May 2011.  I'm still really excited though...the Zoo looks like it's going to be so much fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got married on June 5th at the zoo and it was absolutely AMAZING! They take care of you SOOOOO well.  Congrats!  It'll be beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards