Ohio-Toledo

Picture ideas

I am getting married Aug. 22 and our reception is at Lourdes and ceremony is at Pilgrim church.  I need some ideas where we could get pictures done besides Wildwood and Botanical.  I was thinking about getting pictures done in just downtown Sylvania, but not sure.  Any ideas?

Re: Picture ideas

• rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    getting pictures on main street with all the old town buldings and shops would be way cute! hope you get a few more ideas to choose from though.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the old buildings in downtown Sylvania. If you want to stick in the Sylvania area, there is small park at Plumber Pool, there is a park across the street from St. Joes Church. That's all I can think of right now.
  • amunson7amunson7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are actually a lot of places outside at Lourdes to take pictures too. We did some of our E-pics there by the big crucifix (FI grandpa built that) and by the waterfall they have...I love the main street idea i might be using that one myself!!!
  • PsychUT08PsychUT08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also having my reception at Lourdes and ditto on the person above me there are tons of photo ops on campus.
  • edited December 2011
    There's a covered bridge to the entrance of the Sylvania subdivision Sleepy Hollow...just west of the Burnham Bldg.  You might check it out for possible angles.  Harround Park...across from  St. Joe's.....Water fountain in front of Flower Hosp.....and of course Lourdes College area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards