Ohio-Toledo
Options

Groom gift idea

I just received my wedding gift early from my FI.  He bought me a Tiffany and Co. Necklace.  I have no idea what to get him and I can't spend nearly what he spent.  Do you girls have any ideas?  He doesn't wear jewelry if that helps and I didn't want to buy him cuff links because he won't wear those ever again.

Re: Groom gift idea

• Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't going ot get my FI cuff links either, until I saw a pair on etsy! He plays electric guitar and the cuff links were red with a white cartoon-like image of a guy playing guitar.  They are so fun that I couldn't resist. Look around...you might be surprised and be able to find something that will be meaningful for the two of you. I do plan on getting him something else a little more substantial...but I'm still working on finding that perfect thing.  I was thinking even just having one of those photo books made for him...not sure what they're called...boudoir photos?  You could keep it affordable and yet extremely meaningful and personal.And by the way...congrats on a Tiffany necklace! Holy cow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest boudoir pics. I had them taken for my husband as his wedding gift. He was shocked that I did it and he absolutely loved them.
  • Options
    amunson7amunson7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan on doing B-pics
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dh tickets to a yankee game for the new stadium this season. (obsessed). oh course they were bleacher seats in the outfield since they are outrageously priced this year. i was lucky to not have to buy a souvenier bc we got a free cup when we went in and he caught a ball from his fav pitcher. we made it a road trip with some friends-went to the game, the bronx zoo, and then hung out it the big apple before coming home. it was actually a reasonable trip for all that we got to do.i went that way instead of something he would never wear, never use, and wouldnt get the sentiment behind it if it was sappy. maybe this can spark an idea:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    guess i should say i gave them to him in front of everyone at the rehearsal dinner with his baseball cookie cake:) inside a baseball photo book.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards