Ohio-Toledo

Rehearsal Dinner

Hi ladies    My FMIL has just offered to pay for our rehearsal dinner:) we want to go somewhere that will do a menu for us, so that ppl are not ordering crazy expensive meals. Does anyone know of any nice places to go that would be willing to do this for us? and that is not to expensive?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Jeds in Perrysburg... we are doing a buffet style dinner with TONS of food for only around $400 for 40-50 people this coming Friday.  They were great in helping plan... I think that we ordered a little too much food so you can probably make it less but their prices and willingness to work with you are great.  We worked with Dean and Kent.  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We did our's at Eddie Lees on Monroe St by Hobby Lobby. The food was sooo good. Our guests are still talkg about how good it was. They let you pick 3 entrees. We had prime rib, salmon, and teriyaki chicken they could choose from. along with salad, rolls, and a drink. It was 16.95 plus tax and tip. They also let you do whatever you wanted with a bar. You didn't have to do anything and there could be a cash bar for the guests to pay for, you could buy one drink for everyone, or a full bar. whatever you wanted.
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at Shorty's BBQ on Monroe Street in Sylvania. We were in the patio area. I think it is heated when it's cold outside. There is a limited menu for the guests, not the whole menu when you normally eat. The in-laws handled all the details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards