Ohio-Toledo
Options

Boudoir pics

Okay girls so I did decide on doing boudoir pics for my FI as a wedding gift.  My photographer is doing them.  I kind of feel weird about it, but oh well.  He is going to be really surprised.  Thanks for the help girls!

Re: Boudoir pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also am interested in doing boudoir pics, but have some questions.who did your pics?how much on average did they cost for a book of pics?did you do your own makeup and hair?what did you wear?and where did you do them at? (location)I know i have a lot of questions, but I am really hesitant to doing them, but I think he would love them, and he would never expect it from me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anowak - you won't regret it.. so much fun and a great surprise. mseaman - Our wedding photographer, Noelle Shumer, did my b-pics. She charged $300, which included a hard cover book with all the photos that I wanted printed in it. My best friend does my hair so she just curled my hair and another friend did makeup. I had them done at our apartment and I wore some lingerie that I got from my bachelorette party. I also wore one of my husband's shirts in some of them. I hope this helps :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer did them.  She has a little set up in her basement.  She usually specializes in maternity, but she has done our engagement pictures and I loved them so we decided to see if she could do our wedding as well.  I was not naked in any of the pics.  I wore stockings, undies and a bra with one of his dress shirts.  I also wore a pair of jeans and was topless, but didn't show anything, and then wore a pair of undies with his tie.  I was uncomfortable, but then got really used to it.  I bought a mounted 5x7 album with 20 shots and will probably get the CD.  Her email is middlemuh@bex.net  tell her Alicia referred you. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Butting in. Hi. :) I used to be on here but I've been married over a year now, lol. Anyway I actually had these done twice. The first was for a wedding gift for my DH with Sarah J which he LOVED. Then I did them again a year later for Shutterlove's promotional shoots, just to build their portfolio more. I really had fun both experiences, they go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable and relaxed during the shoot. My DH totally loved the photos. :) Good luck! It really is a lot of fun!!

*Arianna & Matthew*
    July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
    Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did them for FI and I'm giving them to him the night before the wedding.  Everlasting Images did them and I was so happy with the results.  I bought my proofs and made my own book with picaboo.  It turned out great.  Don't be nervous!  Your photog will make you feel super comfortable and they'll look awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards