Ohio-Toledo

non-pro pics

here are two sets of family members pics. hopefully I can post a few more while waiting for the professional. vendor reviews will be coming in shortly. things went well and I was happy with the day, but to be honest almost nothing worked out the way I had planned for it to. my advice is to pick bridesmaids and groomsmen that are close to you, they are what made my day perfect, not all the material things that I was so worried about until the day of. anyways here are the picshttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=3135&id=1753467566http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/bendail/Ashley%20wedding/

Re: non-pro pics

• MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well from what I can see, everything looks great!  I'm sorry things didn't end up the way you planned, but I'm glad you had a great day anyhow! :)  Love your colors! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    Great pictures! I love your cake and your dress is gorgeous! I tried that one on at David's. :) Were you able to find a job yet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks. I had doubts about the dress for a bit but Im really glad I kept it. No job yet, from what I hear people that graduated in the class behind me are still having issues getting a job
  • edited December 2011
    There is still one girl in my class with no job yet. :( People in the class behind me (December 2008) are still looking. It's too bad. I'll keep my ears open for you. You could always try Dr Kalb's office on Sunforest Court. I would not call working for him a career, but it's great experience and they're always looking for techs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, he just hired one girl from my class.  rose sent an email to some of us to let us know they were hiring, but the HR person didn't call all of us back
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards