Ohio-Toledo
Options

half of my vendor reviews and for sale stuff

I have half of my vendor reviews done and half of my for sale bio done. I'll should have the rest up by next week http://sites.google.com/site/ashleysweddingreviews/home

Re: half of my vendor reviews and for sale stuff

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks about St. Clement's Hall. I play bingo there each week. It seems like a nice hall, but needs some TLC. I tried to get info from them twice and since they didn't return my call, I went somewhere else.
  • Options
    rinoa0587rinoa0587 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bet you know my aunt shelly and grandma then. they've been playing bingo there since the beggining of time;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmmm........ how come when I try to click on your link, it wont let me? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't set it up to be a clickable link because I don't know how to do it on this board, so I just copy and pasted it as is.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried copy and paste and it is telling me that the site is not found.  Hmm.  usually I am not this computer confused! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    just checked it and its the <br> that somehow got inserted into it try this http://sites.google.com/site/ashleysweddingreviews/homeif the <br> shows up in it again delete it and the link should work
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    all reviews should be up now
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear about St. Clement's too. We didn't have any attitude problems like you did. That sucks that you had to deal with that. And it could be a very nice hall if they put a little work into it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards