Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

First Alterations Appt.

I have my first alternations appointment on Thursday and was wondering if any of you have any advice?  Maybe things I haven't thought about or things I need to be looking for and questions that I may need to ask?  Thanks!

Re: First Alterations Appt.

• Wear whatever you will be wearing underneath your gown. Also bring the shoes that you will be wearing so that they will be able to get the right length. Other than that I don't think there's much to it,. I had mine 2 weeks ago and my second fitting will be this Friday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wear your hair in a ponytail! I wore my hair down and forgot a tie, and I kept having to left my hair up, and it was pretty aggravating.
  • Wear full underwear. No thongs! :)
  • In Response to Re:First Alterations Appt.:[QUOTE]Wear full underwear. No thongs! : Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

seriously!! lol ditto to what everyone else said and if you have a necklace or something on take it off so you can get the full effect

have fun putting your gown on again!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_first-alterations-appt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1672fbb5-d617-405e-950e-c19d6358784fPost:68c51d3d-c3a6-4546-b989-b06071b15b65">Re: First Alterations Appt.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wear full underwear. No thongs! :)
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

<div>This!</div><div>
    </div><div>Bring the shoes you are going to wear, or if you haven't found them, something that is the same heel-height.</div>
    Anniversary

• If you will have a petticoat underneath--don't forget to take it!!! Along with your shoes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards