Ohio-Toledo

Bakery Question

Okay, so this is kind of a dumb question, but I'm sure some of you can answer this for me. I'm looking into bakeries now... how do you go about looking into them further?  Like, I have two I would like to talk with, see pics of cakes they have made, and possibly taste.  Do I just call them to set up an appointment?  Thanks!

Re: Bakery Question

• britndavidbritndavid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah u just call them and set up an appointment! its that easy! lol no question is dumb! dont feel bad! :) if u dont mind me asking, what two bakeries did u have in mind? im looking for bakeries also!
    "He's the perfect reflection of God's love for me!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, just give them a call!! :) And Brit, if you're looking for a bakery, I would highly recommend The Bake Shop. The owner's name is Kristy and she is FABULOUS!! She's in Fayette, but doesn't charge a huge delivery fee. Her cakes are gorgeous and delicious and you just can't beat her prices. :) Her number is 419-237-2393
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    Kristy from the Bake Shop is one person I'm looking at... my reception is more than an hour away from her store, but she is only charging me a $75 delivery fee.  Even with that, her prices are coming out lower than most bakeries that are close to me.The other place I'm looking into is Monica's Baker Boy in Monroe.  I've heard their cakes are good, and since my reception is in La Salle, they said they wouldn't charge for delivery.We looked at Breischke's (sp?) in Sylvania as well.  They have really good prices and are super nice.  A lot of their stuff looks kind of old fashioned, but if you wanted a more simple cake, I'm sure they could do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards