Ohio-Toledo

different videopgraphers

I am looking at different videographers, and the two that have caught my interest are Fordham Footage and Showcase Video Productions.  Having a hard time choosing, would love feedback on who you had, or who you have heard good things about!TIA

Re: different videopgraphers

• edited December 2011
    We're using Showcase Video Productions. Aaron is great to work with. Have you asked to see samples from each? If not, do that first because that might help you make your decision. I can let you know how our wedding goes with Aaron in a few days if that would help.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm kind of late here but we are using Fordham Footage. They did my FSIL's wedding last October and the video was just beautiful. They gave them a short, edited version set to music and then also a still edited, but more "like you were there" version as well - so you could hear the music played at the ceremony, vows, etc and more than just the "events" at the reception. I'm not sure if the 2 DVDs are standard or if it is part of certain packages, though. The other great thing was that you didn't even realize they were there half the time...they are very polite and considerate, especially during the ceremony where you don't want distractions. Hope that helps you some at least!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards