Ohio-Toledo
Options

The Professional Pictures...

Thought I would share the professional pictures from my wedding!! Hope you enjoy them!!! Click on the Coressel wedding!! http://www.heathersphotoshop.com/Wedding-Galleries
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: The Professional Pictures...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you were a VERY beautiful bride! and your wedding looks like it was a lot of fun
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them! That's the church we got married in. :) They're amazing pictures.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok...have to say it: GO BLUE!!!  Awesome garters!!!  :DYou're wedding was beautiful! Congratulations to you both.  Looks like you had a blast!Where did you find htat "In Loving Memory" frame? Really nice.Congrats again!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Congrats!Go Blue! I'm a student (graduate in 3 months) of Michigan, but I don't think I'll be wearing Michigan garters haha!
  • Options
    mgobluekelmgobluekel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nightmare_of_beauty---thanks!! we did have a plast!! which is what we wanted.beckour---thanks!!! that is the church that i grew up in. I love Pastor Rich!! he is awesome!!nyrek---thanks!!! the in loving memory frame was bought from exclusivelywedding.com yes---GO BLUE!!!sgstraub---thanks!!! congrats on the graduation!!! the whole reson why I had the garter was b/c the colors where Notre Dame and Michigan...long story!!!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TaowensgirlTaowensgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I approved of everything but the garters and the umbrellas - totally wrong colors.LOL!  Just kidding - I had to say that since I'm for 'that other team' as my DH likes to call them!  ;)   He's all GO BLUE and I'm scarlet/gray.  Your wedding looked absolutely wonderful and you guys looked like you had so much fun!  I don't think I saw one picture that you didn't have a smile on your face!  I may have to recommend your photog to a friend of mine - Could you possibly PM me the cost?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards