Ohio-Toledo

WEDDING!

I was in my cousins wedding Sat. It was amazing. I kinda wondered because she was very I don't care if I get it I get it if I don't I don't. She went through Janes cake and Confections for everything. Catering, decorating, flowers, cake. I am telling you right now. If you don't have time to do it all your self and you are looking for high quality on a low budget she is the one. I walked in the hall and felt like I was in a 100,000.00 wedding not 15,000. I am getting married in feb and I am def going to make the phone call!

Re: WEDDING!

• britndavidbritndavid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! does she have a website and can i PLEASE get her number?!
    "He's the perfect reflection of God's love for me!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yea she does have a web site just go to www.janesweddingcakes.comand her number is 1-866-487-6770. I just have her a call and she is calling me back tonight so I can give her all my information and she is going to quote me a price. She is already doing my wedding cake and my soon to be step son has ceilacs disease so he can't have glueton. So since we are doing our wedding cake with her she is giving us a special cake for him for free. she is also decorating our cake table for us and setting up and take down pluse delivery for free also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards