Ohio-Toledo

Dress Shopping

Quick question! I am coming in town from Nebraska for a long weekend to see all my family. We are going dress shopping for me and my bridesmaids since most of from this area. Any good places to go to besides Davids Bridal? Thank you!!!!

Re: Dress Shopping

• edited December 2011
    David's is definitely the cheapest.Two other more expensive places (that I don't really recommend...) are Atlas Bridal on Monroe Street, 419-474-9119, and Gallipos Bridal downtown, 419-244-1812.  I think you need an appointment for both places.
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't have any trouble with Atlas. They were busy when we tried on BM dresses and kind of hurried us along. With Gallipos, they charge to look at BM dresses. If you purchase the dress there, then they will use that toward the dress.
  • edited December 2011
    They charge to try on BM dresses, not look at them. I would recommend Atlas Bridal. They've always been very helpful and have a good selection. I actually found my dress at Gallippo's, but bought it online. It was way overpriced at Gallippo's -- more than $250 over the retail price listed on the designer's website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sunburst29sunburst29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We made the trip to Ann Arbor for Darling Brides Showcase
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards