Ohio-Toledo

Travel Agents?

Our first travel agent we contacted has not contacted us back in 3 weeks!  She's a friend of a friend, so we tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but that's over now.

Any recommendations on who you use?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: Travel Agents?

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, I can't seem to get travel agents to email me back, either.  I have had initial contact with two different ones, and then they both haven't responded to me in almost a month now.  I think I would have better luck if I actually walked into a place and sat down with someone. 

Are you guys still going to Italy? We are trying to plan a Mediterraen cruise, and stay in the port city for a few extra days. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, I have a dream of a mediterraen cruise some day.  I hear they are the best.

The plan is still Italy, BUT, we had a house fire a month ago.  In the repair process, we are going ahead and doing upgrades that we were planning on waiting to do until after the wedding.  This is cutting into our budget big time.  It'll all depend on pricing now!

I'm going to get the travel agent and have the FI work with them and figure out if we should still go or go elsewere.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I am so sorry about your house fire! I am glad you and your FI are ok!

When we were first talking about honeymoons, I told him my dream HM would be a Mediterraen cruise.  I did not think he would go along with it at all! But he said yes, so we have been looking at ones online.  Airfare to Europe has been really expensive, though :(

I hope you guys can still go to Italy! What if you took a delayed Honeymoon? I think prices may be cheaper later in the year?? 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    If you do find a good travel agent, I would love to know who it is.
    Good luck with your honeymoon planning!
  • edited December 2011
    If you’re looking for a good all inclusive, we used All Inclusive Outlet.  We found that it was about 25% cheaper tan any other travel other site on the internet.  We had a great experience with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards