Ohio-Toledo
Options

Weekend Checks

I got a couple things done over the weekend. 

Ordered my shoes

Met with Fiddlestix to look at invites.  I did find one I loved and the price if well within our budget.  I also really like the girl there.  I am going to go to Puttin on the Glitz this weekend, just to get another opinion though.

And my BM's - all but one - ordered their dress'.  It wasn't as fun of a day as I hoped.  But, oh well, that project is done.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: Weekend Checks

• Options
    literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I. Love. Your. Shoes!!! So cute!!

And that's great about your invitations and the dresses! Woo!
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your shoes!  Are you worried about them given your current leg/foot situation?  I think I would kill myself in those and I haven't broken anything!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_weekend-checks-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:24a36d5e-28d4-4b94-95ca-270775815d83Post:a057de9c-64a3-48b7-8335-dd9d70c65d7d">Re: Weekend Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love your shoes!  Are you worried about them given your current leg/foot situation?  I think I would kill myself in those and I haven't broken anything!
    Posted by cschuma2[/QUOTE]

I am VERY worried!  Just hoping and praying that I heal back to were I was before and can walk in them like a pro.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome shoes! How big are those heels??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards