Ohio-Toledo
Options

honeymoon

Does anyone have suggestions for affordable all-inclusive honeymoon destinations in March?

Re: honeymoon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Depends on what your definition of "affordable" is.  Do you have an idea of what kind of budget you'd like to stay within?

AI's in Mexico are relatively inexpensive, and I found that flights to Cancun were generally less expensive than flights to other areas in the Caribbean (and shorter, too).  We did 7 days at the Royal Playa del Carmen in June for around $2500 with flights.  It was amazing!  I can give you names of other resorts we looked into as well, if you're interested... I'd just need to find where I have them written down.

The Dominican Republic is another relatively inexpensive area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second The Royal!  Im helping a friend plan a destination wedding and the travel agent I spoke to said that Riviera Maya will give you the best quality for your money because of the amount of resorts in the area help the competition to keep prices low.  I would suggest staying as close as possible to playa if you go to Riviera Maya.  There is so much stuff to do.  With March being spring break time, I'm not sure what prices will look like.  I suggest an Adult Only resort for sure. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards