Ohio-Toledo
Options

You've got to be kidding me...

So midway through this wedding planning process the coordinator at my ceremony site had to leave her position, making me stress that a new person wouldn't take care of all we discussed.  I've somewhat come to terms with that, but I would be lying if I told you I wasn't a little nervous about the ceremony.

So today (19 days before the wedding) I find out the events coordinator at the country club where I am having my wedding will no longer be working there after this Friday and I kind of get the impression that there won't be an event coordinator by my wedding.

This sucks!!!!!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: You've got to be kidding me...

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh no. I hope it all works out for you!! What country club??
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh geez... Enlist a friend to go and help out. Keep and eye on everything to make sure its all good. Thats what im doing. make sure she has all the phone numbers she needs (dj, florist, cake ppl etc...)  Hang in there!
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Totally agree with PP but I would be asking for some sort of compensation for the stress alone. Not to mention the fact that you paid for this site with the understanding that someone would be there the day of to handle details! Good luck hope it all works out for you!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Believe it or not, we haven't paid a cent to the country club so far.  My sister is a member and they don't usually do weddings (only 3 or 4 this year I think) so they don't have your typical wedding reception restrictions, deposits, etc.  That has made things easier so far, but weddings are not really their business. 

I sent an e-mail with a million questions I want answered before this girl is done on Friday.  It made me feel a little less helpless.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Deep breath. Evereything will work out fine
    If everything else fails, hire a DOC.
    Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards