Ohio-Toledo

Let's get to know the new Toledo brides!

2»

Re: Let's get to know the new Toledo brides!

• edited December 2011
    So pretty! I dont know what this one is called but abi will for sure(she knows all the dresses lol)
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks...a few weeks after I bought it, I called Atlas to ask them the name.  They told me some name, but when I looked it up online, it wasn't the correct one. If she knows, that would be great :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mcar001mcar001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bride and groom name: Michelle and Ryan
    Where are you getting married: St. John's Lutheran Church (Defiance, Ohio)
    When are you getting married: January 22, 2011
    Where will your reception be: VFW (Defiance)
    Why did you choose your ceremony location: It's FI's church, and his mother thought it would be nice for us to be married by the same pastor that married her and FI's stepdad.
    Why did you choose your reception location: It's close to the ceremony venue, and it's really cool looking!
    How many bridesmaids/groomsmen/flower girls/ring bearers: 6 bms/6 gm one flower girl (my 6 year old neice) and one ring bearer (my 2 year old nephew)
    What are you wedding colors: Black and White
    What has been your biggest wedding splurge so far: Everything has been pretty reasonable...but I think the surprise groomsmen cake is going to end up being the biggest one...it's going to be a Steeler's themed cake!
    What has been your biggest wedding deal so far: Basically everything! The dress I got at DB's $99 sale...was originally a $700 dress....and it fits perfectly! Just needs bustled :o)
    How long have you and your FI been together: A little more than 2 years.
    Share anything else you would like: Like many of you, I have DIY'd my little heart out! I never knew I had it in me, but I made our cardbox, cupcake stand, centerpieces, sand ceremony kit, and memory vase! Go me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • abigirl9abigirl9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_lets-new-toledo-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:40f47984-2e07-403b-aca8-7aa591835a0bPost:749c1fcb-9e05-4f44-8011-95ea475fa957">Re: Let's get to know the new Toledo brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks...a few weeks after I bought it, I called Atlas to ask them the name.  They told me some name, but when I looked it up online, it wasn't the correct one. If she knows, that would be great :)
    Posted by rak123[/QUOTE]

It's Whitney and it's discontinued so you won't find it on the Maggie Sottero website, but if you type maggie sottero and whitney into google you'll find it. It is so beautiful! and CoCo/Cindy makes me sound like some crazy person that stares at dresses all day(well, right after we got engaged, maybe, lol, and probably for a few months before we were engaged) but I just have a photographic memory and I've looked at tons of maggies because I love them!

and btw I have been waiting to post this all day, that chinese weddings ordeal would only let me view, I couldn't post anything!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Bride and groom name: Bonny & Tim
    Where are you getting married: Tim's church...I don't want any crashers!
    When are you getting married: 10/30
    Where will your reception be: Tim's church.
    Why did you choose your ceremony location:
    Why did you choose your reception location:
    How many bridesmaids/groomsmen/flower girls/ring bearers: 3 BMs, 3 GMs, 2 readers
    What are you wedding colors: "sangria" & fall colors
    What has been your biggest wedding splurge so far: KALAHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!!
    What has been your biggest wedding deal so far: Our rings! Paid $740 for both bands when Kay's wanted $700 for JUST Tim's.
    How long have you and your FI been together: 16 months.

We met on e-harmony!
    Share anything else you would like:
  • edited December 2011
    Bride and groom name: Tanna & Stephen
    Where are you getting married: Valleywood Golf Club in Swanton, OH
    When are you getting married: September 10, 2011
    Where will your reception be: Valleywood Golf Club
    Why did you choose your ceremony location: Love the view
    Why did you choose your reception location: won a the hall rental for free and a heck of a deal on the catering!!
    How many bridesmaids/groomsmen/flower girls/ring bearers: 1 maid of honor, 1 matron of honor, 4 bridesmaids, 1 best man, 2 groomsmen, and 3 flower girls
    What are you wedding colors: Black & Pink
    What has been your biggest wedding splurge so far: besides the catering prolly the photobooth rental if we go with it
    What has been your biggest wedding deal so far: the Photographer
    How long have you and your FI been together:  we have been together for 5 years 7 months
    Share anything else you would like
  • abremerabremer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bride and groom name: Ashley and RossWhere are you getting married: No idea yet... We want the reception in a Hotel and ceremony we are STUMPED When are you getting married:October 1, 2011 (Hopefully if we get ceremony and reception sites we want) Where will your reception be: in a Toledo Hotel Why did you choose your ceremony location: Haven't chosen (need help)Why did you choose your reception location: We want peopole to be able to have a good time without having to drive home drunk! How many bridesmaids/groomsmen/flower girls/ring bearers: 6 BM 6 GM all of our nephews and nieces will run down the isleWhat are you wedding colors: Black and deep purpleWhat has been your biggest wedding splurge so far: Nothing yetWhat has been your biggest wedding deal so far: nothing yet! How long have you and your FI been together: a little over 2 and a half years.  Just got engaged 2 weeks ago. Share anything else you would like:  We need help finding a ceremony site not in a church and not outside! Any ideas????
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • futuremrsabefuturemrsabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bride and groom name: Stephani & EricWhere are you getting married: Nazareth Hall- The GrottoWhen are you getting married: September 23, 2011Where will your reception be: Nazareth Hall- Cadet WestWhy did you choose your ceremony location: Fiance is in the military and I think it's cool that it was an old military school. It's also BEAUTIFUL and I wanted an outdoor ceremony.Why did you choose your reception location: Same as above pretty much.How many bridesmaids/groomsmen/flower girls/ring bearers: Hopefully 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen (haven't asked everyone yet lol) 1 flower girl, 1 ring bearer.What are you wedding colors: Pink, Silver, and BlackWhat has been your biggest wedding splurge so far: The venue, which includes ceremony, reception, food, bar, tables, chairs, etc.What has been your biggest wedding deal so far: Hopefully getting my dress for free!! (Brides Across America, great program for military brides!)How long have you and your FI been together: 1 year & 6 months today! =) 2 years & 4 months when we get married.Share anything else you would like: We actually met online! haha. I thought it was crazy too, but the first time we met we knew we wanted to be together forever. It's like we've known each other for years.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Bride and groom name: Holly & Robert
    Where are you getting married: We are actually having a ceremony in Tennessee a week before
    When are you getting married: 6/3/11
    Where will your reception be: 6/11/11
    Why did you choose your ceremony location: It's our local church
    Why did you choose your reception location: The hotel is so beautiful & modern
    How many bridesmaids/groomsmen/flower girls/ring bearers: 6 Bridesmaids & 6 Groomsmen
    What are you wedding colors: Blue & Silver
    What has been your biggest wedding splurge so far: Reception Site
    What has been your biggest wedding deal so far: My dress!! Original price was $1,300 and I paid $88, because of a stain on the belt, that I wanted removed anyways.
    How long have you and your FI been together: 1 1/2 years
    Share anything else you would like: We really feel in love at first sight!  I know it sounds corny, but it really happened.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards