Ohio-Toledo

September 22 weddings?

Is anyone decided on Sidecut Metropark for their ceremony site? I know that we can't book the site until the first business day in September, but I was hoping to find someone that wanted to get married the same day in hope of maybe splitting the costs of the chairs if the guest list is around the same size? Let me know and hopefully we can help each other out with costs!

Thanks, Erin

Re: September 22 weddings?

• edited December 2011
    Erin,
    I am in the same boat as you with not being able to book until the first of the month a year before our wedding.  Our date is in June 2012.  Are you nervous about not being able to book anything until the first of the month a year before?  I worry, what if i'm not the first person to call in.
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey ladies!  I don't know if this will ease your mind at all, but I was a Pearson Park bride and we were able to get our date without any problems.  We didn't even call first thing (I think it was lunchtime), and the calendar was still wide open for our month.

If things are still set up the same, I do suggest reserving both time slots for your location within the park.  We did this and it was worth the extra $75.  It was nice to be able to set up plenty early and not be rushed to get out and have the chairs picked up since we were the only ones in that spot for the day.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    When was your wedding cschuma2?  Mine is in June, thats why i am just a bit worried. 
  • edited December 2011

erinf1486,
    I'm not really too worried about it. I mean it is a little nerve-racking, but I guess that's something I should get used to with wedding planning huh? When in June is your wedding and where have you decided for your ceremony site?

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours was in October.  Just call first thing that morning and I really think you'll be fine.  Only 1 more month to wait!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    ErinW2012
    Our wedding is June 9th.  We actually finally just went today to the Manor House and were interested in the patio area right outside the front of the house. They also have a gazebo just across the lawn from the patio so there are two outdoor options.  But after checking them out today, i wonder if that's what we want, because it probably won't be all that private.  I don't know, i think i may be worrying too much :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards