Ohio-Toledo
Options

Caterers?

Has anyone used Connie's Celebrations to cater their wedding?  I have tried to search online for some reviews and can not find anything.  They don't really do food tastings so that already makes me a little nervous about hiring them.  Any other caterers that you can suggest that will be around 13.00 pp or less??  Thanks!

Re: Caterers?

• Options
    Linds565Linds565 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Country Catering would be your best bet, they should be around or under the 13 pp. I would be very cautious of any caterers not willling to give you a tasting. Their phone number is (419) 691-3056. The owners name is Butch Molnar, very friendly and awesome to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Dianne Westhoven out of Swanton.  I believe our food was $11 per person and we got dozens of compliments.  It was so delicious and we had leftovers for a week afterward.  I would hire her again in a heartbeat.  She was wonderful to work with.  Her number is (419) 779-0765.

You could also try Ida's Catering.  She was going to charge us around $12 per person and again, the food was very tasty.  She had a few extra charges that Dianne did not.  That's why we went with Dianne.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to mention, I went to a wedding at Connie's and don't remember the food at all, if that tells you anything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wifeytobzwifeytobz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    REBECCA i just wanted to thank you! i talked to diane this morning and she is super nice and already seems so easy to work with. we are definitely booking her. thanks a lot for the suggestion :) i was actually going to attempt doing the food myself with the help of mothers and bridesmaids and i am really glad i found this post!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards