Ohio-Toledo

2012-2013 Knottie List

Hi ladies!  I apologize for the knottie list being so outdated.  The following are the current 2012 & 2013 brides from the list.  If youf would like to be added to the list please post your wedding date and colors below.
Happy Knotting!!

April 21st
Arayx2 Navy Blue and Yellow

April 28th
Brandym22 Pink and Grey
loveplanning Black, Deep Red, and White

June 9th

mrkosak-red, black, silver

June 16th

EdJoBos

August 11th

vhartke

September 22nd

ErinW2012-Apple & Silver

October 20th

Lalena24ca-grey,yellow, pink/peach

November 10th

stone372-Green and Orange

Febuary 9th
mamamcandy77 Red and Silver

March9th

LauraandNick-Purple, Slate

May 4th

gedert014-turqquoise and black

Re: 2012-2013 Knottie List

• June 8th 2013- Purple and Black
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • February 23, 2013 - Red & Silver
  • October 20, 2012-Jade and Purple
  • October 13th, Plum, Burnt Orange
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • September 8th 2012-- Chcoloate Brown and Latte
  • April 13th 2013
    purple and silver
  • I feel a little out of place being a guy posting here, but that's the reality of it.  I can be your token male for a few months.  Wedding date October 27, 2012.  And yes, if anyone asks I am a wedding vendor too, but following the Knot rules, I will not promote any of what I do on here.  We're actually booked fairly solid for the next year so I wouldn't have to anyway.  Just thought it might help explain why a man is doing the posting.  My fiance loves that I am part of the wedding business and has gladly handed the planning over to me.  In many ways I like it too because our wedding costs are definititely lower because of what and who I know.  As for colors, it's Halloween weekend, we're doing a theme wedding...black and orange.

• wilkewwwilkeww member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    September 9th cornflower and latte
  • Right now, July 2013, no set date but that's the month we are looking at.
    Colors: Those change every day. I know blue will play a big part and I am thinking daisy yellow. Maybe some greens and pinks too!
  • May 25th, 2013  Gray, Yellow, White
  • area20area20 member
    First Comment
    June 15th, 2013
    Not 100% on colors but we are thinking pink and black
  • February 23, 2013 Black, Purple, & White.
  • August 4th, 2012!!!
    Colors are capri blue with tangerine orange.
  • September 14th - colors undecided
  • October 20, 2012
    Medium Blue and White 
  • edited July 2012
    Hi, I'm Karen.  Right now, we are looking at September 2013 without an exact date set.  It's a second marriage for both of us, but I really want to make it special.  We're looking at holding the ceremony and the reception all in one centralized location.  (Easier on the wallet and the guests!)  Would love any and all suggestions from other second time around brides!  OH!  We haven't chosen colors yet, but fall type will probably be the way to go!  Thanks for all your help!!  And we're getting married in Toledo, OH.  Currently living outside of Detroit, MI.  Thanks!!
  • Oct 19, 2012
    Red and white
    Yup, I'm one of those crazy, meticulous, everything-has-to-be-perfect brides.
  • June 29, 2013
    tiffany blue, aqua, pale yellow :)
    ~Amy
  • edited October 2012
    Hi everyone...I'm Liesbeth...I'm from Belgium (Europe)
    Short about myself, I'm a Belgian girl marrying an American guy...
    First weddingparty will be in Belgium June 29th and the american one in Toledo July 12 or 14th.. Not decided any colors yet.. I think i need to figure out the American wedding culture out first...someone who can help and explain me some typical American weddingtraditions? So i know what to keep in mind when im preparing everything?! Thanks in advance and i cant wait to start planning! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards