Ohio-Toledo
Options

XP: Edible Favors

I'm looking for somewhere to get edible favors.  We're thinking we'd like to do chocolate covered pretzels, or somethings similar.  I'd like to keep it around $1/person.  Any ideas of where would be good to check into?  TIA!

Re: XP: Edible Favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting my chocolate favors from Dietsch Candy out of Findlay, OH but that is where my parents are from so it is not too much of a hassle to get them from afar.  I know they have chocolate covered pretzels that they wrap in a cellophane bag with a ribbon for about a dollar a piece if I remember correctly.  It maybe 1.50 or something but they are a decent size pretzel.  You can have 1 or 2 pretzels per bag.  And their candy is delicious.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I received some chocolate truffles as a gift from a place in michigan - The Chocolate Garden - www.chocolategarden.com and they were out of this world delicious!  I don't know if they are in your price range but I was thinking of checking into them for my own wedding, thought I would pass along the info since you were looking for edible favors!

December Siggy Challenge - My Hair! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards